IRONside assists people with issues related to employability. The purpose of good mental health and a good education is for a person to be a productive community member. IRONside will assist clients in preparing for the job market by focusing on entrepreneur, work-related and meta-work-related skills development.
IRONside is in an initial startup phase where we are investigating the most effective collaboration and implementation options to support people to find employment and financial stability.
Please find out more about IRONside by contacting us by either:
WhatsApp (preferred): 078 547 1444
Email: [email protected]
You can get involved today by doing any or all of the following:
- Click on our Volunteer Page (or here) to see what volunteer opportunities there are.
- Signup for our quarterly newsletter to receive updates on the latest developments and opportunities.
- Engage and promote us on social media.
- Create a Backabuddy Campaign to use your latest daring escapade to raise funds for ALONGside.
- Click on our Donations Page (or here) to see how you can support us financially.